Once you receive your Particle, simply download our free Particle Detector app to find it.
To configure your Particle, we have a new free app called Commissioner. You will be able to fully customize all parameters for iBeacon™ & Eddystone™.
All KST products are engineered and manufactured in the United States of America.
Particle is certified by the FCC for operation in the United States, IC for operation in Canada and CE for operation in Europe.
- UUID: 8AEFB031-6C32-486F-825B-E26FA193487D
- Major ID: 1
- Minor ID: 1
- Tx Power: -8dBm
- Measured Power: -64dBm
- Advert Rate: 100ms
- Expected Battery Life: 30 Days (can be reconfigured to extend)
- URL: https://kstechnologies.com (http://goo.gl/VLWf3U)
- Namespace: 0xd89bed6e130ee5cf1ba1
- Instance: Default Mac Address
- Flags: 0
- Power Mode: Low (-16dBm)
- Power Level: -70dBm
- URL Advert Rate: 1285ms
- UID & TLM Advert Rate: 1285ms Alternating Frames
- Lock State: Unlocked
- Expected Battery Life: 12 Months
Particle does not require any third party SDK! Use the stock iOS SDK and Android SDKs to listen for Particle’s BLE advertisements.
KST offers custom engineering services, including private labeling, firmware engineering, hardware engineering, and app development. Feel free to contact us today regarding your specific
- FCC: 2AA3A-SENSORE (US)
- IC: 11487S-SENSORE (Canada)
- CE Compliant (EU)